Why We Exist
The National Association of Black Food Manufacturers (NABFM) exists to promote unlimited opportunities for growth and leadership for blacks in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Food Manufacturing (FM) professions. As a nonprofit membership association, the NABFM Is dedicated to improving access and to bridging the opportunity gap for black CPG/FM professionals by:
- providing leadership and training
- promoting access to information and capital
- forging effective public and private partnerships
- fostering meaningful networking, fellowship and career opportunities.
Who We Support
We offer three categories of membership: Professional Membership, Corporate Supporters and Student Members.
- Professional members are engaged in a professional CPG/FM-related career, or are founders/co-founders of a CPG/FM company.
- Corporate Supporters are industry leaders who share in our vision and commitment to strengthen the
African American presence in the food manufacturing industry and related fields.
- Student members are undergraduate or graduate students (full or part-time) majoring in a CPG/FM-related degree program, or a related field, or high-school students interested in pursuing a career in CPG or food manufacturing.
Why Support Us?
NABFM strives to bridge the opportunity gap for black professionals in the fields of Consumer Packaged Goods and Food Manufacturing. We do this by offering dynamic programs, fostering relations with the business and finance communities, creating networking opportunities, providing scholarships and facilitating meaningful career connections to our members.
Membership Makes All the Difference.
Many of our programs will be fueled by annual dues paid by our members and from public donations. Your commitment of participation and support will enable NABFM to fulfill our mission of discovering and sharing knowledge and professional growth opportunities with current and future CPG/FM professionals.